Photobucket

Soaps And More
March 29, 2024, 03:36:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Promoting Boards

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Promoting Boards  (Read 1396 times)
Piscesgm
Administrator
Gangsta Member

« on: December 07, 2007, 07:05:13 am »

OK, here is the deal:

Yesterday I banned a very inconsiderate poster. She came to our board just to post an invitation to her OWN board, without asking permission from me first. When I asked her to reciprocate on her board for us, she flatly refused and rudely dismissed the issue. That doesn't fly here, guys!

I cannot imagine being a person who would not ask permission out of courtesy and not extend the same back.

Moral of the story:

Please be respectful of all boards, whether it is here or anywhere else. It is only fair. Taking advantage to use other boards, including this one, to promote another board without permission is not permitted and is further, inconsiderate of all boards.

Thank you for your cooperation! Best, Gina Cool
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 07:59:53 pm by Piscesgm » Report Spam   Logged

"Don't lose your song." Joel Osteen

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Colin
The LOVEMASTER GROUP

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 10:22:38 am »

Gina, I agree with you. The board is a place to have fun with each other about debating. We all would need professional help, if we were serious.
Report Spam   Logged

lagirl13
Mini Member

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 11:24:32 pm »

OK, here is the deal:

Yesterday I banned a very inconsiderate poster. She came to our board just to post an invitation to her OWN board, without asking permission from me first. When I asked her to reciprocate on her board for us, she flatly refused and rudely dismissed the issue. That doesn't fly here, guys!

I cannot imagine being a person who would not ask permission out of courtesy and not extend the same back.

Moral of the story:

Please be respectful of all boards, whether it is here or anywhere else. It is only fair. Taking advantage to use other boards, including this one, to promote another board without permission is not permitted and is further, inconsiderate of all boards.

Thank you for yuor cooperation! Best, Gina Cool
ok well I have to tell you thats how I found this borad LOL from one of your members she has a link and I clicked on and here I am I know I dont come on much but it is how I joined so may be you shouldnt be so hard on some thats just trying to come up ,I have to be honest with you ,gina I think your very cool and Ive talked to you a copple of times and you were so nice and welcomed me ,but I just dont have as much time as I wished I did and ,LOL I think Im the only phyllis fan on the borad so I didnt find the borad so much fun sorry but you need to get more phyllis fans so mabey you should go out like this poster did and spread your link to phyllis fans LOL  ,and Ive asked this befor is there a spell check on this borad LOL
Report Spam   Logged
CarlySonnyROCKGH
VIP Lounge

Thank you to BabyLawPup for my banner

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:10 am »

I agree with you, the least they could have done was mention this board to, in all honesty I dont mention this board to some of the other boards I go to because if the idiots that are there posting, I dont want that over here, this board yes has fans bikering about thier fav characters but that is normal, but here for the most part it is done with repect where as on other boards it is down right vishious.  LOL like the SN board.  Funny wow it's world war III over there.
Report Spam   Logged

ynrfanatic

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 03:51:09 am »

lagirl13: I don't think you understood. Its ok for us (a member) to promote Soaps & More. We always want our member count to be on the rise. The original post says the poster came here "just to promote her board". From what I understand this is not a regular poster, and probably gained access just to try and get others to post at her site.
I'm a Phyllis fan, and also a fan of Phick. People are gonna have their favs. You shouldn't let it discourage you from posting, or fill like the board is no fun. If you think there is a negative post about Phyllis, try to counter it with something positive. Thats why we're here!! To talk about, to have fun, and meet great people who love the same shows you do. So try to remember that smiles3
Report Spam   Logged

Melody670
Global Moderator
Gangsta Member

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 10:20:27 am »

Great post, ynrfanatic!  I admit, I don't like Phick, but I really like and appreciate their fans!  We want Phick fans here.  Heck, thanks to Gloria, Phyllis is no longer on the top of my dislike list. LOL  J/K.  We just debate, no one gets personally attacked for liking any character. 
Report Spam   Logged

Mary
The LOVEMASTER GROUP

Doggies are the best!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 01:18:54 pm »

Great post, ynrfanatic!  I admit, I don't like Phick, but I really like and appreciate their fans!  We want Phick fans here.  Heck, thanks to Gloria, Phyllis is no longer on the top of my dislike list. LOL  J/K.  We just debate, no one gets personally attacked for liking any character. 

which is why this is such a fun board. We all respect each other. As far as banning a poster. Gina, it is your board and your rules. I totally agree with you. Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum